I posted in an online forum the other day asking if anyone else would be traveling to our agency in Korea this year and was surprised when I got a response that someone would be traveling and would take a care package for us! I was so excited! The last care package I mailed was sent in August & I didn't think he'd be getting anything else from us until we picked him up in February. I had to hurry up and get the package together because the one taking it was going to be heading to Korea in a matter of days. Tyler & I went to Target & TJ Maxx while the kids were at school and had fun shopping for our little guy! I've been lucky enough to send over 10 care packages during our wait...which is a lot!! But, it is all I can do for my guy, so I am having fun spoiling him rotten!



If you want to see more of the other care packages we've sent, you can view some
here! There are also some other photos on Facebook, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment