Ugh. 2012 definitely isn't going as I had hoped. We were hoping to hear something on January 2nd and still haven't heard anything. No agencies have heard anything. Babies are just waiting. and waiting. and waiting. It is definitely wearing heavy on me and I've been so teary today. I know that God's timing is perfect...but this is tough stuff. We've almost been in the process for 2 1/2 years, saw his picture almost 14 months ago...and we are still waiting.
Yep. This is one of those poor me posts that I hate to make. Hate it. Can't wait until I get to post that his EP has been submitted. I look forward to posting that his EP has been approved. I'm anticipating the day when I can post that we received his travel call. And I am longing for the day when I am posting while in Korea that we have met our son.
Sigh. So tired of waiting. My patience ran out when the calendar turned 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment