Thursday, February 16, 2012

Groundhog day

You know how in the movie, the same day repeats over and over? Yeah...that's like this process. Every day I wake up hopeful that it will be the day that his EP will be submitted to the government & each day it ends up with disappointment. By this time last year, people had already traveled and were home with their kids. We are still waiting.

Last night, I put myself to bed at 8:30 and just cuddled up with my Ipad to watch a Korean drama and had chocolate and a diet coke next to me. I was sad. I am sad. I feel so incredibly helpless on getting my son home. Every day is another day that I am missing with him. I've watched him grow since he was 5 and a half months old & he is getting so big.

We are now at 15 months of waiting since the day we saw his sweet face. 15 months. I never would have believed at this point we would still be waiting.



I look into those sweet, pouty eyes and just want to kiss those cheeks. My heart is longing for that day.

Please, Korean Ministry, allow my son to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment