For the past 18 years, March 5th has been a very difficult day for me. It was the day I had to say goodbye to my mom after her hard battle with breast cancer. I always dread that day on the calendar, but this year we got some much awaited news on her Heaven Day! Madden's paperwork FINALLY went into the hands of the Korean ministry. That is HUGE!!!!! It is finally his turn! He was submitted with around 120 other children between 3 agencies in Korea. We are hoping that they approve the paperwork quickly so we can be in Korea in no time! (I'm hoping last week of March or Early April.) The ministry supposedly said that they would approve within 2 weeks, so that date would be Monday. My fingers, toes, arms and legs are crossed that this will actually happen! This wait has been long, hard, and I am finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel! The past 2 weeks have drug slowly by...but hopefully we are nearing the end!
Please pray that the approval will happen Monday & that he will be able to get his visa & passport in record time. We are all so excited and ready to add him to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment