Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Soooooo close!!!!!!

I called DC today to find out if they had any news on Madden's Visa. I wasn't expecting to hear any news until next week at the earliest and was so surprised when she said "His visa interview is set for March 29th (tomorrow!!!) and she can see his picture! That means he has had his embassy appearance already! The visa interview is the last step before travel call.

Last step before travel call.

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are guessing travel call may happen on Friday (just found out my director is out of the office until Monday, but I'm hoping someone else can coordinate travel call in her place) or Monday. If it happens Friday, I will shoot the wedding on Saturday, pack all day Sunday & we will fly out on Monday! If it comes on Monday, we will try to leave on Wednesday! We'll see...I'm hoping it all happens quickly from here on out!

I've been pacing in circles since the news and my hands haven't stopped shaking.

I'm about to be a mommy again!!!!!!! I just may be the world's luckiest mom. God has given me such precious gifts in Mason, Miles & Millie, and I am so grateful for this newest gift!

Come on travel call!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh, Kellie, I am in tears for you, sweet friend. So thankful that it is all almost here and that he will be in your arms soon. Praying for sweet Madden as he faces such a huge transition. Love to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete