Yesterday we finally received the news we've been waiting 16 1/2 months to hear. Madden is ready to come home! I didn't think we'd hear anything on Thursday & kept thinking we'd know on Friday, so I was pleased with the extra day to pack!
I hung up with my agency & immediately booked our flights! We are flying nonstop out of Chicago on Sunday & arriving home on Monday, April 9th. I'm going to get to spend Easter with Madden! Yaay!!!!!
It also worked out well for us to leave on Sunday because I have a wedding to photograph on Saturday. (Please pray that I will be able to focus! haha!) So, yesterday was spent packing and making a walmart run and today will be more of the same! The kids are spending the night at Grandmas so Tyler & I can have a date night before the whirlwind of craziness begins!
The kids are soooo excited about meeting their brother. Mason squealed this morning "I can't believe I am going to get to play with my brother on Tuesday!!!!" (made this momma's heart melt!) Millie has been bouncing off of the walls!
We found out that our hotel charges almost $100 a night for internet, so I may not get to blog as much as I'd hoped! Hoping there's free wifi nearby!
Last night at dinner, I told Mason "Mommy might be really nervous on the day we meet Madden." He patted my arm and said "It's ok, mommy. Don't be scared." I told him that I'm just nervous/excited. He said that he would stand with me and be nervous with me! haha! I told him that I might cry...but if I do cry they are just happy tears so not to worry. Mason then teared up at the table and said that he might cry happy tears, too. Love his sweet, tender heart!
Millie...she's on full "Can't wait to take care of this baby/be a big sister" mode. She is sooooo excited and he's going to be so blessed to have someone like her around. She'll make sure every need is met. He's going to be spoiled rotten!
Thank you so much for all of your love and prayers. The amount of love shown to our family on facebook during this time has just blown me away. For each of you that have invested your hearts into our family...we can't thank you enough!
Off to pack, attempt to clean a bit, and just try to enjoy my last day at home before the whirlwind begins!
See you in Seoul!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
So excited! Living vicariously through you and hoping we're just a few weeks behind you! :) Hugs! Bring that boy home!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWill be thinking about you on Monday night...sending hug, kisses, and tears of joy your way!
ReplyDelete