After checking in, we had a little time for the kids to play and relax before we began the 14 hour plane ride. They were thankful for the little play area at the airport! We then boarded the airplane and began our loooooong flight! We flew Asiana airlines & loved the service and attention we received on the flight. The kids did amazingly well, which made this mom super happy! I’m sure that the plane ride home will be a whole other story! Haha!! After we landed and made it through immigration/baggage/customs/currency exchange/cellphone rental, we loaded up in a cab with the Turner family and headed to the hotel.
We unpacked a little bit and then headed over to the main hotel to grab a bite before we went to bed. As soon as we sat down and ordered, we were all overcome with tiredness! The kids were falling asleep at the table and Tyler & I weren’t doing much better. We ate as fast as we could and then headed back to our room. We were all in bed by 8pm! (Which is 6 in the morning in Illinois! The poor kids were up all night!) I’m fairly certain that sleeping on a board would have been more comfortable than our bed! I woke up at 10pm, midnight, and several times until I gave up at 5am when we all woke up. This jet lag is no fun! We are so excited for our week here in Seoul…we just hope we can stay awake enough to enjoy it all!


No comments:
Post a Comment